Email Me> firstname.lastname@example.org
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Don't Shuckle With Catch Rates November 13, 2015
- A Real Legendary Pokemon November 24, 2012
- That's MR. Sir to You! June 16, 2013
- Anon Explains the Differences in the Theme Songs May 27, 2014
- I Knew Gary Was Trouble April 1, 2013
- Mega Pikazard Y: The Ultimate Mascot December 12, 2014
- I Just Feel Like We've been Living in Different Pokeballs November 17, 2016
- Master at Making Sandwiches April 2, 2012
- A Cave Without Flash February 14, 2012
- The Closest We Have to a Black Protagonist July 18, 2012
Click on the image for a better (less blurry) view.
Professor Oak is regarded as the Charles Darwin of the Pokemon world. But looking back, I can’t for the life of me figure out why.
When you start out your journey, Professor Oak tells you that he has spent his entire life researching Pokemon. It’s all he does. It’s his job. It’s his only reason for living. Yet he only has three Pokemon, and he needs YOU to fill up his Pokedex because it’s empty. You heard me right. A Professor who has spent his ENTIRE LIFE researching Pokemon has exactly ZERO entries in his Pokedex. That’s not good.
I mean come on Professor, you can’t take two steps in tall grass without tripping over a damn Rattata. All you have to do is step one foot in a cave and you’re swarmed with Zubats! It’s like he never even tried.
If wearing a white jacket and not being able to tell someone’s gender/forgetting your grandson’s name is all it takes to be a Professor in the Pokemon world, then Red/Ash picked the wrong profession.
Here is another great remixed Pokemon beat, this time brought to my attention by Pokememes. It’s the Red/Blue theme remixed!
Click the banner to listen.
This week’s Pokememe of the Week crosses with another great thing: Harry Potter