Email Me> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funny BitBook post in Pocket Planes for iOS! itunes.apple.com/app/tiny-tower… http://t.co/ePPLejIdMX 2 years ago
- Now playing #LogosQuiz, a game that consists on recognize hundreds of logos! It is really fun! playlogosquiz.com 2 years ago
- @PreziSupport I have a Prezi Enjoy Edu account and was wondering if I could have offline access, as I cannot connect at school. Thanks. 2 years ago
- @pokejungle Lucky! 2 years ago
- RT @pokejungle: Eon ticket has been received in Tokyo, Japan as well :) Previous tweet was not made by me, PJ ;) http://t.co/IVATNPKUKM 2 years ago
- This Adorable Video Captures the Most Important Decision of This Baby's Life April 18, 2016
- New Challenger Approaching! October 19, 2014
- Glad My Poké Flute Was in My Bag January 4, 2012
- Attack on Pokémon October 6, 2014
- Don't Be Sad April 6, 2014
- Well, if Skitty and Wailord Can Do It... December 19, 2013
- Are You Okay, Giovanni? March 21, 2013
- MAXIMUM FLOOF January 28, 2014
- Pokémon: Type Wild January 31, 2012
- The Last Hurdle Before the Elite Four April 12, 2012
Click on the image for a better (less blurry) view.
Professor Oak is regarded as the Charles Darwin of the Pokemon world. But looking back, I can’t for the life of me figure out why.
When you start out your journey, Professor Oak tells you that he has spent his entire life researching Pokemon. It’s all he does. It’s his job. It’s his only reason for living. Yet he only has three Pokemon, and he needs YOU to fill up his Pokedex because it’s empty. You heard me right. A Professor who has spent his ENTIRE LIFE researching Pokemon has exactly ZERO entries in his Pokedex. That’s not good.
I mean come on Professor, you can’t take two steps in tall grass without tripping over a damn Rattata. All you have to do is step one foot in a cave and you’re swarmed with Zubats! It’s like he never even tried.
If wearing a white jacket and not being able to tell someone’s gender/forgetting your grandson’s name is all it takes to be a Professor in the Pokemon world, then Red/Ash picked the wrong profession.
Here is another great remixed Pokemon beat, this time brought to my attention by Pokememes. It’s the Red/Blue theme remixed!
Click the banner to listen.
This week’s Pokememe of the Week crosses with another great thing: Harry Potter