Email Me> firstname.lastname@example.org
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Did I Hear Someone Say Pokémon? January 26, 2016
- Don't Mess With Mewtwo May 31, 2013
- The Legendary Birds Mingle With Their Lowly Counterpart September 30, 2011
- These Pokémon Tarot Cards are Ready to Tell Your Future June 30, 2015
- Booty Booty Booty Booty Rockin Everywhere February 3, 2013
- Scumbag Looker December 14, 2013
- The Reason You Black Out in Pokémon December 22, 2014
- Trying to Catch Legendaries June 17, 2013
- Classic Digifriday: What's Your Diginame? February 6, 2015
- A Sad Comic About Abandoned Pokémon Gets Even More Upsetting With This Video February 20, 2015
Click on the image for a better (less blurry) view.
Professor Oak is regarded as the Charles Darwin of the Pokemon world. But looking back, I can’t for the life of me figure out why.
When you start out your journey, Professor Oak tells you that he has spent his entire life researching Pokemon. It’s all he does. It’s his job. It’s his only reason for living. Yet he only has three Pokemon, and he needs YOU to fill up his Pokedex because it’s empty. You heard me right. A Professor who has spent his ENTIRE LIFE researching Pokemon has exactly ZERO entries in his Pokedex. That’s not good.
I mean come on Professor, you can’t take two steps in tall grass without tripping over a damn Rattata. All you have to do is step one foot in a cave and you’re swarmed with Zubats! It’s like he never even tried.
If wearing a white jacket and not being able to tell someone’s gender/forgetting your grandson’s name is all it takes to be a Professor in the Pokemon world, then Red/Ash picked the wrong profession.
Here is another great remixed Pokemon beat, this time brought to my attention by Pokememes. It’s the Red/Blue theme remixed!
Click the banner to listen.
This week’s Pokememe of the Week crosses with another great thing: Harry Potter