I am a true-blue Poke-Nerd, but only for the 1st generation. That’s why I started this nostalgic Pokemon blog for all the people, who like me, feel like the Pokemon universe is slipping through our fingers. I am 21 years old and I’m not ashamed to still like Pokemon. In fact, I embrace it with a passion! (obviously). I live my life by the motto “What would Ash Ketchum do?” and I believe that if everyone followed that, the world would be a better place. I have a lot of thoughts about Pokemon and I need to share them! I gotta blog ’em all!
Email Me> firstname.lastname@example.org
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- A Real Legendary Pokemon November 24, 2012
- Why Do We Even Have Trainers? February 24, 2012
- Everything is Under Control January 8, 2015
- You Can't Gain Something Without Losing Something November 3, 2013
- Be Careful! September 17, 2012
- I'm Basically a Pro May 1, 2015
- Why Friendship Is Important January 17, 2012
- Darth Maul, is That You? August 11, 2015
- Lady Gaga, or Lady Blaziken? February 8, 2016
- A Fairy Nightmare January 27, 2014